Request Medical Records
Medical Records Department
Hours of Operation:
Monday — Friday
8:00am — 5:00pm (Open during the lunch hour)
Phone- (661) 316-6024
Fax- (661) 852-6355
To request a copy of your medical records:
Patients can request copies of their medical records by completing our form entitled “Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Health Information” and presenting valid identification. This completed authorization must be dated and signed by the patient or the person legally authorized to do so.
- Download this document.
- Complete the document.
- Send the document along with a copy of a valid identification or proof of having the authority to request records to one of the following:
- EMAIL: HISBFL@bakersfieldhearthospital.com
- FAX: 661-852-6355
- HAND DELIVER: to HIM Department located in the CCMC medical office building at 2901 Sillect Ave, 2nd floor, Suite 200, Bakersfield CA 93308
- You may pick up your records in our office or request they be mailed to you.
- You may also request your records be emailed to you if you authorize us to do so.
What is a Valid Identification:
Medical records will not be released without the requestor providing proper identification. A government issues identification is required. If you are requesting records for someone other than yourself, you must provide proof of having the authority to do so, such as:
- Power of Attorney
- Advance Health Care Directive
- Living Will
- Executor of the Estate
- Court order/Conservatorship appointed by the court
Questions about the Patient Portal and Accessing Your Records?
Contact us at 661-852-6478 or email PatientPortal@BakersfieldHeartHospital.com.