Our Commitment to Your Safety
It’s important that you do not postpone care that you need to get healthy and stay well. Bakersfield Heart Hospital is committed to safely caring for the communities we serve, informed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), state and local guidelines, and we use the best available clinical evidence to care for our patients.
Our hospital Emergency Department is fully operational to care for any emergent needs, with alternate care spaces set up to triage patients who arrive with COVID-19-related symptoms. We’ve resumed elective surgeries and procedures while minimizing COVID-19 related risks for you, other patients, and caregivers.
Steps We’re Taking to Help Keep You Safe
Screening & Testing
Separation of Patients
Now welcoming limited visitors under certain circumstances. Learn more about our visitor policy updates.
Precautions YOU Can Take
- Wear a mask in public, even if you are fully vaccinated, to prevent the spread of the virus
- Maintain physical distancing whenever possible
- Wash hands often to prevent germs from spreading
- Stay home except to get medical care
- Separate yourself from other people and animals
- Wear a facemask
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Wash or sanitize your hands often
- Avoid sharing personal items
- Clean all “high-touch” surfaces every day
- Monitor any symptoms you might be experiencing