Here at Bakersfield Heart Hospital, we specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of heart and vascular disease, but also care for a wide range of other medical and surgical patients.
The design, management, staffing, and operation of our hospital is focused on your needs and overall comfort. Caregivers are skilled and cross-trained in various fields, thus providing and ensuring quality care.
Family members are welcome and are encouraged to become involved in the care of their loved ones. This gives the opportunity for family members to understand cardiovascular disease and take an active role in the recovery process.
Our concept of Patient-Focused Care puts you, the patient first!
Thank you for choosing us for your healthcare needs!
Facts About the Bakersfield Heart Hospital
The Bakersfield Heart Hospital facility includes:
- 47 Private inpatient beds
- 3 operating rooms with complete facilities for heart and vascular surgery
- 4 cardiac catheterization labs with 1 lab equipped for electrophysiology
- 11 outpatient surgery beds
- 8 bed emergency department
- Technologically advanced cardiovascular equipment
- Over 300 employees in addition to the medical staff
- Highly trained, caring clinical staff
- Over 20 of the leading cardiologists and cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons in Bakersfield
- Advanced patient monitoring system
- Online physician web access for easy medical record and test result retrieval.
An entire hospital dedicated to fighting heart disease